Welcome to My Parent Page!
Below you will find information about classes and forms that need to be signed as field trips, etc. approach.
- General Math News
- My algebra and pre-algebra pages on this web site contain several sites to provide help and practice on concepts. There are websites on the math and prealgebra web pages under resources that also provide explanations of concepts in our textbooks. IXL can be used to practice concepts. Please refer to the parent letter for aides that are provided to assist students. Explore my web site to see what is available.
- Algebra Class News
- This week we will start chapter 1 which covers variables, grouping symbols, equations, and translating words into math symbols. There will be a vocabulary quiz on Monday. Students need to study math notebooks.
- Algebra 2 Class News
- The students will begin by reviewing concepts from algebra 1. They will be covering real numbers and their properties and integral expressions. There will be a vocabulary quiz on Monday. Students need to study math notebooks.
- Pre-algebra Class News
- In pre algebra the classes will begin chapter 1 covering the concepts of variables and variable expressions, and review addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division expressions involving decimals. There will be a vocabulary quiz on Monday. Students need to study math notebooks.
- Literature Class News
- The eighth grade will start Literature with the novel To Kill a Mockingbird. In the first week they will read chapters 1 - 4, answer questions on the plot of the story, and learn the vocabulary used those chapters. There is a quiz over chapter 1 this week. There is a review on my web site to prepare for the quiz.
Created by Linda Coates
Last modified Friday, 19-Aug-2016 10:16:17 MDT