Welcome to My Parent Page!
Below you will find information about classes and forms that need to be signed as field trips, etc. approach.
- General Math News
- My algebra and pre-algebra pages on this web site contain several sites to provide help and practice on concepts. There are websites on the math and prealgebra web pages under resources that also provide explanations of concepts in our textbooks. Please refer to the parent letter for aides that are provided to assist students. Explore my web site to see what is available.
- Algebra Class News
- Students took the test over chapter 3 and are currently working on chapter 4 which covers operations with polynomials. There will be a quiz at the beginning of each week over the vocabulary covered the previous week. The IXL web site is available for practice.
- Algebra 2 Class News
- Students are currently working on chapter 2 which covers functions and transformations. There will be an online quiz at the beginning of each week over the vocabulary covered the previous week. The IXL web site is available for practice.
- Pre-algebra Class News
- Students will finish chapter 3 and take the test this week. There will be an online quiz at the beginning of the week over the vocabulary covered the previous week. The IXL web site is available for practice.
- Literature Class News
- The 8th grade this week is reading chapters 17 - 19 of To Kill a Mockingbird. The students continue working on their iBook Journals. Students are working on a Juris activity which leads into their reenactment of the trial in the novel To Kill a Mockingbird. Several attorneys will help them with their project. Students will begin preparing for their role in the reenactment of the trial of Tom Robinson at the courthouse. Friday students will attend the performance of Cinderella at Mercy High school in preparation for their musical. A video of pictures of the visit to Bickford Cottage and Hickory villa is available on the literature web page.
- Art Class News
- Our new art project is creating a two-point perspective landscape. The directions are on the art web page. This year's art projects will also be displayed on the art web page.
Created by Linda Coates
Last modified Saturday, 18-Oct-2014 12:24:22 MDT