Welcome to My Parent Page!
Below you will find information about classes and forms that need to be signed as field trips, etc. approach.
- General Math News
- My algebra and pre-algebra pages on this web site contain several sites to provide help and practice on concepts. There are websites on the math and prealgebra web pages under resources that also provide explanations of concepts in our textbooks. IXL can be used to practice concepts. Please refer to the parent letter for aides that are provided to assist students. Explore my web site to see what is available.
- Algebra Class News
- Students are currently working on chapter 5 which covers factoring with polynomials. There will be a vocabulary online quiz on Sycamore at the beginning of the week for the vocabulary covered. Students are learning to program graphics in Tech Basic.
- Algebra 2 Class News
- The students are currently working on Chapter 3 which covers polynomial and rational functions.
- Pre-algebra Class News
- Students will finish chapter 5 which covers representation of data (graphs) and statistical measures such as mean, median, and mode. The test is Tuesday of this week. The next chapter covers rational expressions and operations on them. There will be a vocabulary online quiz on Sycamore at the beginning of the week for the vocabulary covered. Students are programming graphics in Tech Basic.
- Literature Class News
- Students are taking the final on To Kill a Mockingbird. Juris presentations will be continue to be videotaped this week. The next unit is the screen play of the Diary of Anne Frank.
- Art Class News
- The current art project is two point perspective and buildings. The art projects are displayed in the hall and are also uploaded as a video on the art page on this web site.
Created by Linda Coates
Last modified Wednesday, 25-Nov-2015 18:53:26 MST