Welcome to My Parent Page!
Below you will find information about classes and forms that need to be signed as field trips, etc. approach.
- General Math News
- My algebra and pre-algebra pages on this web site contain several sites to provide help and practice on concepts. There are websites on the math and prealgebra web pages under resources that also provide explanations of concepts in our textbooks. IXL can be used to practice concepts. Please refer to the parent letter for aides that are provided to assist students. Explore my web site to see what is available.
- Algebra Class News
- Students will be taking the test on chapter 7 Monday. They will be staring chapter 8 which covers equations in two variables. There will be a vocabulary online quiz on Sycamore at the beginning of the week for the vocabulary covered. Students are learning to program graphics in Tech Basic.
- Algebra 2 Class News
- Students are working on chapter 5 which covers systems of equations.
- Pre-algebra Class News
- Students are working on chapter 9 which covers ratios, proportions, and percents. Students are memorizing fraction/decimal equivalents. There will be a vocabulary online quiz on Sycamore at the beginning of the week for the vocabulary covered. Students are programming in Tech Basic.
- Literature Class News
- In-class play practice continues. Students should have their lines memorized for the scenes they are in this week.
- Art Class News
- The current art project is animal art. The art projects are displayed in the hall and are also uploaded as a video on the art page on this web site.
Created by Linda Coates
Last modified Thursday, 04-Feb-2016 12:43:27 MST